Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

CT Ban

I can picture you in teamspeak, just telling everybody what you want them to hear. It wasn't just one bait/gunplant this happened before too. And you did sing, "do do do"

If I derserved it, I derserved it. I'm not above any rules. I've banned myself multiple times for breaking rules. This though, was an accident. You're really making a big deal about it, grow up.

My giant "E Peenor."

I'm sorry but if you don't know but you're an admin in this community. You're suppose to help people in the community, not try to start arguments with people.

I baited on accident, I have no reason to lie.

I don't see why you keep refusing my plee.

I know full well that I'm an admin, I'm sure you knew full well that you were a mod also. You're disagreeing with me on this ban protest, this thing is an argument. What plee, you've been saying things like "big text for ignorant children" when you're using big text, "get over it kid" doesn't make sense. I'm done arguing you have no more points to bring up.

I'm accepting the ban because you're really being a dick and unreasonable.

You've done this before to me and it's annoying. It was an accidental bait, I still don't think it's worth a day ban.

I'm accepting the ban because you're really being a dick and unreasonable.

You've done this before to me and it's annoying. It was an accidental bait, I still don't think it's worth a day ban.

One last thing that I will REPEAT. You gunplanted/baited before. To me, it didn't look like it was "accidental" any person that is looking at the computer screen can still see a little lower than the center of their screen. You also sang "do do do"

Can you please tell me these occasions? I play a lot which means more accidents are prone to happen. I do admit to doing it on blackout, but I wasn't paying attention.

What other occasions?

Unban him, this was such a dumb reason to ban him for a whole day. You obviously have no idea what "intentional" means. If he is warden, why would he intentionally try to get himself killed AND give a gun away to someone at the same time? Cuz staying dead is so fun right?

Use your head man, even if he made a mistake which he obviously did, when do we ban someone like that for an entire day?

Unban him. I don't care what your past with minecrack is, ban people properly and stop being Bias. Obviously with how you've responded in this you're set on seeing things your own way and not willing to understand other situations.

1 day ban because he was knifed in an area he didn't know he could have been... come on now. That's not even gun-planting either...

~Get Logiced