Sign in to follow this  
Zoom

Permanently Banned

Your SteamID : STEAM_1:1:9215190

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name : Zoom

Reason why you were banned (If you don't know this put n/a) : Stickz has just given the word : "abuse".

Why should you be unbanned ? : Arbitrary "permanent" ban.

Edit :

Stickz could say what I did ?

And why a "permanent" ban ?

comes on with unblockable characters in his name first thing he does is start chat spamming. gagged him afew times. knowing that gags don't carry onto the next map, he starts chat spamming again and raging abuse language toward anther player. he got multiple warnings directed at him through my admin chat, they are a cmdline and don't display in chat logs (which he disregard all the gags and warnings). afew people asked me to step in aswell so i did. loggs are here your welcome to look at them anytime Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log. its all right there in chat kinda hard to deny. oct 8th all CAPS to spam can't miss it. people dont come on redstone to put up with this stuff in all chat.

p.s

banned via admin menu due to unlockable name characters that explains just "abuse"

I'm using specials characters like tons of players. For me, the reason is to avoid a name like "[1]Zoom". I never been banned from another server for that.

Let us see the command lines ! I have not been gagged or warned. You said some people complained, obviously no one complained in public chat.

However, I agree, I was playing as a "commander", and i was raging against a player (probably a friend of yours) because he was killing me many times in the command bunker. And then, in the next map (I was quiet), as a "stealth", when I started to kill the commander of this player's team in the same way, you banned me !

I'm raging sometimes, and once again, I have never been banned from another server for that.

You say "abuse", I say "Admin Abuse".

special characters is only to justify the abuse title on the ban. (not being able to be more descriptive on the ban title) I don't abuse my privs. No he was not my friend you were raging against. the evidence is right on the server chat logs, choosing not to look is your bad. you've broken multiple rules not set out by myself. this is your first ban hopefully you'll learn from this.

-case closed