Sign in to follow this  
FirstblooD

xG can have it TAG back, i think it sucks.

I can tell we are dealing with an intelligent individual here. This will definitely be a battle of the wits.

I can tell we are dealing with an intelligent individual here. This will definitely be a battle of the wits.

this isn't one of those "a cs:s mod wants to resign, no biggie we got 50 more"

got questions or objections,.... bing 'em to the field.

firstblood wants to resign from his moderator position on redstone less he gets convinced otherwise. being the only moderator on redstone, i don't think that's a good thing. redstone has no admins, only mod is firstblood, just a co leader and previous division leader and myself.(might be more people in sourcebans, but they don't play nuclear dawn.)

i can't explain why he wants to resign without upsetting people either way, so i won't. all i can do is thank firstblood for his contributions on redstone.

thx.Stickz, here in xG you're the only one i met with common sence, i explain my resign.... when i putt time and afford in to something, and along the way i find out i'm talking to deafman's ear's, i need to ask myself "if i am really fighting on the right side in this war" aspecially when this proud clantag is kicking me of other servers for being mod,... xG is just a illusion

thx.Stickz, here in xG you're the only one i met with common sence, i explain my resign.... when i putt time and afford in to something, and along the way i find out i'm talking to deafman's ear's, i need to ask myself "if i am really fighting on the right side in this war" aspecially when this proud clantag is kicking me of other servers for being mod,... xG is just a illusion

doesn't make much sense there , but i think what he is trying to say is other clans are not allowing xG members to join their servers?