zippo

Mod application

1. You do use HLDJ in inappropriate times

2. People don't -1 because they are haters, they are simply giving feedback

3. Not every single rule is carved in stone. Like Peekachoo was saying, you often try to bend/manipulate rules to your benefit.

1. You do use HLDJ in inappropriate times

2. People don't -1 because they are haters, they are simply giving feedback

3. Not every single rule is carved in stone. Like Peekachoo was saying, you often try to bend/manipulate rules to your benefit.

I dident say anyone was haters, what are you talking about? I appreciate peoples feedback, when what they say is correct. If people come here and talk bs about me, because I don't get along with them, then I obviously get irritated.

I think this is the case with you, ronaconda.

As I also told him, if you're gonna call stuff, that I do, please give examples.

+1 Because He is a awsome warden on CS:GO and idk why people are -1 you. Probably due to the fact that they either might be ganging up on you or are just jealous of you applying. I will +1 you due to you being a awsome warden and REBELLER. So I hope you get MOD.

[xG:PM]Towlie The Wizard

-1 Does not know rules, immature, free kills, and argues with a mod.

Just FYI, if you have a primary out for more than two seconds, and I kill you, its actually not a freekill... Now you know :)

Just FYI, if you have a primary out for more than two seconds, and I kill you, its actually not a freekill... Now you know :)

I knew that already. Now YOU know.

By the way he responds to every -1 and the way he acts in-game I'm going have to -1.

I dident say anyone was haters, what are you talking about? I appreciate peoples feedback, when what they say is correct. If people come here and talk bs about me, because I don't get along with them, then I obviously get irritated.

As I also told him, if you're gonna call stuff, that I do, please give examples.

Zippo, I've been playing JB a lot and you becoming exasperated over the fact that some one talks bs about you is a clear indication that you're not ready. Becoming sentimental over little arguments and not maintaining your composure states that you`re not ready. Evidence, based on this thread. You`re arguing, you could have just accepted that fact and waited a little longer but you decide to argue in aforementioned thread/ replies. If you have team speak I never seen you on it. I'm not denying that you're a good warden, being a good warden is only the least of it. You know the a lot of the rules but you miss out on a lot as well. You have to understand that their are certain criteria you have to follow and uphold. It's more of an ethical decision here and you're being biased about the decisions implicated on you. In retrospect, I don't believe you're ready to be a moderator. You're not mature enough, never on team speak (if you are, I never see you) and become sentimental over futile discussions. Reason why I said futile is because of the -1s' you've received from higher ups, therefore this discussion is now useless (my opinion).

Said statements, it's -1 as of right now from me. If you wish to debate against me, go ahead. Prove me wrong and I'll change my -1 to a +1.

Btw, I'm enjoying this vicariously (till I intervened..), let it continue!

Zippo, I've been playing JB a lot and you becoming exasperated over the fact that some one talks bs about you is a clear indication that you're not ready. Becoming sentimental over little arguments and not maintaining your composure states that you`re not ready. Evidence, based on this thread. You`re arguing, you could have just accepted that fact and waited a little longer but you decide to argue in aforementioned thread/ replies. If you have team speak I never seen you on it. I'm not denying that you're a good warden, being a good warden is only the least of it. You know the a lot of the rules but you miss out on a lot as well. You have to understand that their are certain criteria you have to follow and uphold. It's more of an ethical decision here and you're being biased about the decisions implicated on you. In retrospect, I don't believe you're ready to be a moderator. You're not mature enough, never on team speak (if you are, I never see you) and become sentimental over futile discussions. Reason why I said futile is because of the -1s' you've received from higher ups, therefore this discussion is now useless (my opinion).

Said statements, it's -1 as of right now from me. If you wish to debate against me, go ahead. Prove me wrong and I'll change my -1 to a +1.

Btw, I'm enjoying this vicariously (till I intervened..), let it continue!

Thanks for your oppinions.

I understand that some of these arguemnts has gotten way out of hand, and to be honest, I am embarrased of the outcome. I believe its in the human nature to get frustrated every now and then, I dont think I can do anything about that. Everyone gets frustrated from time to time, but as a mod I'll just have to do what I can to ignore it.

I am on teamspeak from time to time, but when I'm there its usually when I play CS:GO, and theres usually nobody else in there, and when there are other people in there, theres usually so many that you're gonna have to mute your sound to hear the in-game talk. I don't feel like I have anything to do in the other rooms, since I don't really play any of the other games. I do go to the CSS scrim rooms and play with the guys down there every now and then. Other than that, I sometimes just sit in an empty room doing nothing.

Well you Haven't met the certain Rules you need to be in which is 2 months but u have been in for 1 month and also did you get to get permission if u can post if you didn't Donate and if it was okay. -1 -1 -1

Differnet rules, this is not CSS.