Sign in to follow this  
Dravin

Dravin's second try at mod

I'm really getting tired of being on the server with no mods or admins on to slay/kick/ban/mute players, the worst are cts who don't know the rules and when I'm a ct and there is no mod on its OK because the cts and ts listen to the rules I tell them and everything on the server goes perfectly, but when I'm a T and the cts either don't know rules, don't have mics, don't want to take warden and there are ts who do but cant since the cts wont leave ct team. I know the rules really well, I'm very active on the server and I would really like to help out in the clan for mod on the server. Please consider my mod application thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm sorry I made it so quickly after my last mod application but I'm just really tired of not being able to do anything about free-killing / rules breaking on the server and people when they realize i'm a member say " Hey don't listen to him, he can't do anything about it".

+1 Knows rules, doesn't really troll. Except to shoot buttons when I'm in the train in ba_jailalpha. Good player.

Boring warden though, if you're T. :pride: But ultimately by the book.

+1 only been in the clan for a short time, but he knows what he is doing. We do need active admins we only have 3 or 4 atm... HE is trustworthy and is always on JB no better choice for mod right now than this guy. Just make sure you get your posts up.

Definately knows the rules very well, mature, nice and able to control people on the server. Need more mods anyways and Baron seems to be a good choice, so.. +1

-1 talks to me about laundry too much

Also, seriously, it's been 1 week since the last post. You need to wait longer for people to contrast your behavior.

You haven't been in the clan for even a month and getting denied a week ago doesn't mean you should make a post 5 days later.. And Starbuck's saying a week isn't long enough for the community to have seen how you've changed for the better to earn moderator. It's easy to be nice to everyone for a week so that they'll +1 your app.