MineCrack

Amanda Todd

So as you may know a girl named Amanda Todd did suicide after practically being bullied to death. It started off as flashing on sites like Omegle, then escalated quickly from there to real world situations.

The video explains her situation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc

So, what are your thoughts on this?

Sorry for the video if it's not the original, yt is cluttered..

And of course the pictures off of the official facebook I believe.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_64.thumb.jpg.4285cdb5f985b534b93ae3a8ad7fb221.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_65.jpg.4df171690e576950dfda029bb032ce03.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_64.thumb.jpg.6e65a82b394adb3b9508a52c3df09ef7.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_65.jpg.c5df850d12ae9412a6093729527c753c.jpg

i have no opinion on this one way or the other, she shouldve talked to someone about this instead of keeping it to herself, she also did some poor decisions that backfired on her later in life, either way, shit like this has happened before and will happen, the only reason why its such a big deal now is cause it went viral and ppl are just supporting her after she died and not before.

its some mass guilt thing, ppl will move on or forget about it in a month or two, just like kony. not trying to insult or offend anyone, im just giving my side of this debacle, take it or leave it, just dont get butthurt about it, everyone has their opinion and they're entitled to it just as much as u are to yours

I always crack up when I go on Facebook and see all this "OH MY GOD SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP NOWW" from the same bitches and cunts who bully people every day.

It's quite hilarious actually, god bless her soul but my god people are stupid.

i have no opinion on this one way or the other, she shouldve talked to someone about this instead of keeping it to herself, she also did some poor decisions that backfired on her later in life, either way, shit like this has happened before and will happen, the only reason why its such a big deal now is cause it went viral and ppl are just supporting her after she died and not before.

its some mass guilt thing, ppl will move on or forget about it in a month or two, just like kony. not trying to insult or offend anyone, im just giving my side of this debacle, take it or leave it, just dont get butthurt about it, everyone has their opinion and they're entitled to it just as much as u are to yours

I agree 100%

She made terrible decisions on her problem. All she did was make it worse for herself. Nothing against, I mean everyone has a life and deserves to live it but she made some bad decisions. Suicide is selfish and weak, I know she was better than that but she already decided so be it.

Reading many comments about this made me sick. People were trolling and making fun of her making mean comments. They said she will go to hell and that it was a sin to kill herself. I read all the comments and I almost broke into tears even though they were not towards me. People like them are reasons WHY teenagers kill themselves. I really am fucking pissed off and sad about what i've seen. THOSE trolling mean people are the ones going to hell. Sure she did something pretty wrong. But everyone fucks up at some point. Even worse than she did! Have some FUCKING respect people. Jesus shine some light on people. People these days are unbelievable and so hurtful. No wonder people end there lives all the time. This is becoming a world of shit.

It's her choice. No one else's. There's no point in judging what she did because she's dead. The past is dead, let a dead girl die. It's her life, if she chose to kill herself. Then that's her life to end, and all of your meaning of ethics and morality have no significant meaning because, you are not her.

btw, hey guys. been a while.

It's her choice. No one else's. There's no point in judging what she did because she's dead. The past is dead, let a dead girl die. It's her life, if she chose to kill herself. Then that's her life to end, and all of your meaning of ethics and morality have no significant meaning because, you are not her.

btw, hey guys. been a while.

Shit man. Come back youuuuu. I havent seen you in forevar

I haven't really seen alot on this. Just stuff I heard in game and this video now. But it sounds kinda like she didnt deserve it. People mould through their experiences, and when the beginning stuff of this happened to her it'll all have been downhill.

But, I'm not gonna say that she was a martyr or anything like that because this happens absolutely everywhere. Like he said, it's just because it went coincidentally viral that everyone knows about her. People should stop focusing and what they can't change and try to help towards what they can.