Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Who Wants To Be A Div Leader?

So. I need 1 other person who is going to/already has bought WarZ who is mature, will play the game alot, and deserves the promotion. No mods/admins will be added for awhile until we scout out the game to see what will actually be needed and who will do what. So for now only 2 divs are needed.

Just say why you think you would be a good Div Leader below. Make sure to include your current rank in xG too. Please no troll posts...

Its actually not a Troll Post. I actually need another Div who would play the game so that after October 31st he/she could help set up the in-game part of our server for the game.

Oh and for those who think the game is bad. You probably havent even seen one gameplay video. And are just looking at the home page thinking OH IT LOOKS LIKE BORDERLANDS SO ITS SOOO BAD. When it actually looks nothing like Borderlands and those pictures are just of premade images to get hype for the game. Go actually look at the gameplay with an open mind considering its not even in alpha yet. Then come back.

Its actually not a Troll Post. I actually need another Div who would play the game so that after October 31st he/she could help set up the in-game part of our server for the game.

Oh and for those who think the game is bad. You probably havent even seen one gameplay video. And are just looking at the home page thinking OH IT LOOKS LIKE BORDERLANDS SO ITS SOOO BAD. When it actually looks nothing like Borderlands and those pictures are just of premade images to get hype for the game. Go actually look at the gameplay with an open mind considering its not even in alpha yet. Then come back.

I did game doesnt look half bad, but as i said my laptop can't run it :I

I would love to try out the game, but I am running a bit low in monies for the Alpha.

I don't expect to get a Div leader position anytime soon since I only just got CSS mod. :watermelon: