Lollerskater

Rebelling after you choose an LR...

Players, mods, and admins alike are all divided on if rebelling after you choose a LR game is allowed.

A quote from the MotD:

T's can now Rebel with the !lr function. T's get extra health and a gun and are able to kill any CT on sight. This can not be cancelled until either team dies. If a T does rebel using the !lr function' date=' you can't tase the rebel and the rebel can't tase others. You can also not rebel without using !lr if you are last T. [b']If you use !lr for anything BUT "rebel", you are not allowed to rebel until that round is over.[/b]

Somebody just killed me by rebelling after his guntoss. I ain't even mad, but there were admins present and nothing was done; they said it was OK to do this. I've also seen arguments in public admin chat on this matter.

Can we all agree on something?

I've seen people slain for choosing rebel as a second option. I have seen a few admins broadcasting it not to, but I am not sure of this either.

It's clear in the motd, the mods and admins should be aware of this change, and slay people accordingly. =|

It's clear in the motd, the mods and admins should be aware of this change, and slay people accordingly. =|

I've been telling them to slay for it the whole time :I so yea...

>

Copy and paste it in chat and call the mods/admins dumbasses for not doing their jobs. Always seems to evoke some kind of reaction out of them. Even though they'll ignore the initial reason and just tell you to stop disrespecting...

If its that clear in the motd then there's really no need for a discussion about it. Ts can only choose to rebel as their initial lr.

If its that clear in the motd then there's really no need for a discussion about it.

One would think that...

I suppose I'm trying to remind everyone since I've had to say it many times in-game and people don't believe me.

What NEO said

all admins and mods should slay if someone rebels after he just done an LR this rule has went in effect since the last time we had this problem, so if mods or admins don't their job message them and tell them what happened