Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Warriorsfury being an dumbass.

@@Warriorsfury you are the biggest kiss ass in the world. And all I can say is fuck you and I regret +1ing you. I liked you I +1ed I rarely talked to you after that so you QQed about it and made a member protest. To see how much trouble you went through just to kick me out of the clan proves how when you don't need someone to +1 you anymore you try and get rid of them. Immature.

1. TNS isn't a clan it's a community.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_19.png.8ddea441a8af1c0bafcf735d19ff7dfa.png

2. Silence made it clear that you can't be in another clan not a community.

3. My leaving thread got deleted because I said the leader was a lying fuck.

4. When someone leaves they don't remove member status just so they can have more members so that member app was suppose to be removed when the reset their databases.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_20.thumb.png.f1be22283f651790f4a9704ae0708cdd.png

5. I see plenty of other xG members with other community tags look at Gunther warriors seen him like this all the time and he doesn't care.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_73.thumb.jpg.6d15bcea38df3473e5d28174a9c8d26a.jpg

6. Also I can see warriors has no proof whatsoever of me disrespecting him.

@@silence @Link_ @@Jihad @Poncher @@serbiansnaga

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_19.png.d2bda7df646c27f9e4c2c64afeef50e9.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_20.thumb.png.196761300571a38cda671fd1b085a13b.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_73.thumb.jpg.ee481927723d9d4832dadfc5f0eedd78.jpg

Also I looked into their website and they only have 2 Hidden Source Servers and 4 Gmod Servers. They are way to small to be a clan and most of their members are like 12! I looked for a maybe good 15 minutes and found one person older than 14.

Gaming Community not Clan. Also, Draxx is a good guy. Warriorsfury is the only one who gives a crap anyways because he apparently got trolled on the internet. I get trolled all the time. Guess what I do? Nothing. Because trolls use insults on other players to feel less insecure. So there. If he trolled you, you are the better person. But then you got him kicked out of something that he likes. How immature can you be? You even took the time to try to find something to get him kicked out for. How long did it even take you to find this info? Probably atleast a day of browsing forums looking for him. Time wasted my friend.

+1 to accept Draxx back in. Its a gaming community, not clan. -1 on Warriorsfury's attitude.

I find this funny.

1:CHRONO got me all the proof and he was going to send it to JIHAD in the first place.

2:You are stupid to think you don't disrespect me.

3:I honestly would not have done ANYTHING if you did not disrespect.

4:The tittle ALONE is disrespect...

I went to Serbian before even DOING ANYTHING and I gave him a link to their website and had him look at it. I told me SPECIFICALLY you cannot be in Xenogamers and that clan/community.

A simple apology and I would personally request you accepted back or anything to help you get back in with the agreement that you do not disrespect me.

Also, how the fuck is this kissing ass?

All I see going on is the beginning of a flame war between 2 babies.

xG:A | Shiro: I multiclan.

What's a scrim?(Aegean): you're dead to me.

All I see going on is the beginning of a flame war between 2 babies.

xG:A | Shiro: I multiclan.

What's a scrim?(Aegean): you're dead to me.

This was a decision between the higher ups, not warriorsfury. If you have to apply and get accepted to it, its a clan.

Im gonna close this to prevent flame wars. If a higher up would like to comment, please open it back up.

For now, still not getting back in.

~Falcon Ponched