Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Just going to leave this here.

Steam Community :: Group :: TNS-GAMING First words "A Multi Server Garrys Mod Community" Next paragraph "TNS-Gaming back in 2010 with a group of friends with the desire to build a community for all type of gamers. Two years later, here we are with one of the larger gaming community's on the internet. "

Says it in the title aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_19.png.137457dd3cec1c4f404ca46155d8671a.png

Section asking if TNS should be a clan got rejected TNS-GAMING

Just made a thread asking about it got answered by retired owner that it's a (You will never guess it.) a community TNS-GAMING

If @Link_ or @Poncher still doesn't believe that this isn't a clan IDK what will.

Bye xG be back later once I cool down.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_19.png.54eb730c459da0c4e939386df9ef1701.png

All you have to do is say sorry and I can get you back into xG quickly and we will have nothing between us unless you want to start a friendship.

I am sorry but I am still highly pissed about what happened and I'd rather cool off with community/clan stuff for awhile.

hard to tell if Zolo multiclans because he has a new name each day. and on steam he is nano.

But is draxx leaving?

the main issue was, that he was in said community which is a gmod community and the main server was TTT, we have a gmod div, and a TTT server.