Sign in to follow this  
GanjaMonster

Towlie constant disrespect for no reason

ok so im sick and tired of towlie constantly making troll threads against me and always blaming me for everything that happens to him, i am really tired of this and i want some action taken towards this. There is a bunch of threads on this forum of him just starting new threads against me and disrespecting me in them its getting old, if u want proof just look up the threads by towlie

+1

Has always been a troll and before he got in xG his "Towlie" bs was really annoying. He was always follow by little immature kids.

Can you drive yet?

+1 There's really no reason there should even be a thread on this, he's been an issue for a long time and it requires something to be done.

All day today he was trolling, breaking rules, etc (of course I dont have any proof), but theres really no need because everyone has had an issue..

wow your only really doing this cause I caught you lieing about me freekilling and now you want to get me kicked out. This is actually pretty funny. @aegan @serbian come check this out cause hes just doing this cause he is pissed off that my ban was unbanned.