DarkNova

Nova for Mod

Hello everyone,

The names Nova, I've been playing Jailbreak for a quite a while now, and have been very active on Jailbreak on CS:GO. I really enjoy it as well as others I hope. I go by the name |A51 Famiglia| Nova or |A51 Famiglia| Boobies. Alot of the active members have seen me and I hope others as well. What can I say? I try to be a team player, being an all round person is a key component. I try to be a gate keeper and harmonize situations that can escalate within the game so others aren't wasteful and profligate towards the JB server; meaning they don't ruin the fun for others. I have been contemplating for a while about applying for Mod and I believe I could enforce the rules when others aren't around and maintain a state of equilibrium within JB. I am also aware that being active on the server is not the only guideline as being active on the forums is a major component, that is a hurdle I am trying to overcome but the excitement of Jailbreak itself is captivating that i'll be more inclined and absolved with JB and having fun. I know everyone makes mistakes and I have as well and will not hesitate to admit, just like everyone else we make mistakes. I hope every can understand my sentiments towards my said statement.

Much obliged to anyone who reads this and who responds,

*Edit* If this is in the wrong forums, I do apoligized, I tried to do this in the mod submissions but may have got lost in the navigation as i am following a link towards joing xG.

Ciao,

Nova