Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Bomb Rush Days!

So people say bomb rush instead of bum rush. Maybe add a command so we can purchase a small bomb for everyone on the T team? Each T would be 50 credits each, like a normal small bomb.

They're both awesome ideas. It could cost alot if you had to outfit your entire team with bombs so people wouldn't do it all the time, but itd make some days soooo fun.

And the bomb proof vests is also awesome.

Omg +1 on them both

That's bad Gkoo and you should feel bad!

But yeah every time they say "bomb rush" it just gives me this horrible itch to rebel even if its not in my best interest.

Or mabey a option for ct's to buy 'bomb squad' vests for the day, or even an expensive model that is semi bomb proof

Good idea. I'd prefer something that is a permanent buy for something like this rather than it being expendable.

As for the bomb squad idea, I thought there was a limit to the amount of each type of bomb that the Ts can have at once?

As for the bomb squad idea, thought there was a limit to the amount of each type of bomb that the Ts can have at once?

There is, but that's what the point of this would be. It'd be expensive but so worth it