Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

xG Application

Hello All,

It's me Nova again. Apparently I thought I had originally signed up for xG, the admin could not find my submission so I'm doing another (maybe I forgot to post new thread). I do apologize for wearing the xG tag. I have removed it until further notice.

Anyways, aside from that, I've been very active on Jailbreak and I enjoy it very much, a lot of players have seen me on Jailbreak and hopefully I can interact with the community and players more. I've been hearing a lot of good things about xG as I was informed about it many times, I wish to take the opportunity to join but that depends on you! I leave the community to make the best decisions! Whatever the outcome maybe, I will gladly accept it as this is for the community and not one singular member.

See you in the future!

Ciao,

Nova

When I first joined the xG Server, Nova was one of the first people I had ever met. Nova is a great guy. He's a really nice guy and is able to command warden when none will (he usually likes to anyway). He's very fair, knows the rules, plays alot, and he slays himself if and when he breaks the rules. Overall I think he's well rounded, mature and a definite yes from me to join xG. It'd be great to have him on our team. +1 to Nova!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.acfb72d3cc4dd5d162566afbb15e5f74.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.85fc7110f52557ffcbd9cc28babce705.png