GanjaMonster

JB throwing knife idea

Would you like to see this on our server ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this on our server ?

• Hell Yea, something new
    • I would like to give it a try at least
    • No its a terrible idea

ok so here we go as a T and a T only you can buy a throwing knife for credits, 1 for 300 or 3 throwing knifes for 500 or 6 for 1000 credits you get to keep them until you use them, What you do with it is you can use it to rebel a throwing knife usually does about 50 dmg. So when you really want to rebel and have a backup weapon so the CT don't just shoot u after you knife him once you can throw a knife and then right click him and he will be dead but if u die you loose the knife so you have to be careful with what you do with it. Its really simple to do it throwing knife plugin is already there for CSS we would just have to code it to work with the hub so lets see what people think, this would bring some new people in the server and some more donations for the use of bombs and knifes @@Starbuck @Link_

yup and if any1 else has any other ideas feel free to post them here and i will make another poll pretty soon with more ideas to spike up the game play, maybe something for the ct's that we could use to make it more fuck or customize the game play a bit

I was thinking some how add full player skins into the hub for players to earn credits and buy but are way sicker then just a jail uniform or guard uniform but also make special ones for xG members/mods/admins

yea i thought about that its just that we would need someone to make the models for it and you could color design them or take some that are published and re make em just for xG staff we i will put that in the next pole and make some notes and look for some models

Alright cool cuz some another clans i have been in did this and it would really make the servers more unique and make players want to play more to earn credits for them

I honestly think an alteration like this could benefit the servers in two ways. As Ganja stated, it could mean attracting more players to our JailBreak server and potentially adding more donations. Although this is a long shot as the change of how one receives bombs hasn't really affected the server in means of more players as well as donations(?).

As for the suggestion on models, it wouldn't hurt to add a larger array of customization as a Lot of players crave individualism and strive to be unique. Adding more options would only bring in more players in my opinion.

- Dat guy, Forest

yea both of the ideas are great and will definitively benefit the server, i used to have a server with throwing knifes it would be full almost all the time but that was back in the days of old css

#StillWaitingForGaygeanToKeepHisPromiseOnGettingMeABatmanMaskForHatsAndOrACustomBatmanModelForTOrCTPreferablyTBecauseArkhamCityStorylineAndBecauseBatmanIsAVigilanteOfThePeopleHuntedByTheLawSoBeingACTWouldntReallyWork

I'm kinda iffy about this idea. Especially on maps where the cells have breaks in between them, and the T's will just buy throwing knives to spam at armory doors once they open, like they already do with grenades.

Yeah I agree with what Ganja is saying. This would probably help out some of the players that enjoy going prisoner, but aren't great at rebelling (aka me). Personally I think that this would be a pretty good improvement to the server overall. Plus with the fact that they're pretty expensive would mean that their possible power wouldn't be abused to the point of them being overpowered or unfair.

The hub system really isn't set up to handle quantities of items.. just features which can be either on or off.. you have it or you don't. Ultimately, the whole hub concept would need a redesign and a backpack feature added. Don't expect that anytime soon...