GanjaMonster

JB throwing knife idea

Would you like to see this on our server ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this on our server ?

• Hell Yea, something new
    • I would like to give it a try at least
    • No its a terrible idea

I love the throwing knifes, they're a lot of fun, but on most servers they only do 1-3 damage per throw. I think 50dmg would be a bit too much.

There is a way so that you only get one knife per round, and when you throw it, you have to pick it back up or find a new knife. This would add an interesting new aspect, and would be fun, but don't think it would work out.

I'm for trying out the knifes, either way lets get some new maps soon jeezus.

I don't see buying the ability to get a throwing knife every round as a good thing. It seems a lot like your lock pick idea when you think about throwing it at the cell open buttons. I do still think its worth at least a test run to see how it would affect game play.

+1 except they should be a lot cheaper in my opinion.

Or perhaps for like 10k credits you could buy something that gives you 1 throwing knife every round? Just an idea :P

+1 +2 +tree

yo some server i was on like 2/3 yrs ago had throwing knives and it was the greatest

did like 20 dmg or somthin i forget

u spawnd each round with 2 throwing knives , when u left clicked they threw like from the cells to big cage on razorv6, not any farther and did again ~20 , maybe 15 dmg when u used the 2 throwing went back to regular left click

or u could right click like normal whenever