Sign in to follow this  
ItsAaron

Routine: Two and a Half Men, CS:S, work, sleep.

And the only reason Two and a Half Men is in there is that with being in England, half the time CS:S is too empty to be fun.

So, what do you do when not playing games?

Meh. I know what I like so I just download any TV series or film I wanna watch. And I get paid friday so until then can't really go out anyways :p

Ooh you cool are you Gkoo? :p

And I do stuff, or more specifically this girl i met at a party the other week. Didnt know whether it was suitable to the forums though. Oh well.

I'm cool?

no

And if im not on im hanging with friends or looking for a job =/

Mainly we play magic and get high or watch movies or when we are really bored we play weird ass board games we find at this card shop near where we live.

the magic duke ???? i know what ur playing there with ur crystals hahaha thats what i used to do a lot go get high buy a board game and sit there for hours with friends smoke some more and play its a great time killer. Now we know why duke doesn't play with us :( HOE

haha I havent been high for a couple of weeks, and even then it was one of my mates friends who'd come over ours offering it me and I was like fuck yeah. Pay day friday = you're gonna hear me pretty high for the next week. And nah I ain't supporting her, fucking her is good enough.

And Gkoo, skating and being in a band is atleast cooler than anything I do

the magic duke ???? i know what ur playing there with ur crystals hahaha thats what i used to do a lot go get high buy a board game and sit there for hours with friends smoke some more and play its a great time killer. Now we know why duke doesn't play with us :( HOE

You know i love u nigs and if your looking for a board game to kill time with weird people, try Zombies board game shits fun when your baked, highest kill score i got before i died was i believe 115 zombies then my friend got me killed :I