QuangTang

PG-13 rule.

EDIT: Would like to add that the game is rated M (17+) so the PG13 rule don'd add up anyway.

EDIT2: IT deleted my post cause it was originally posted on mobile.

Synopsis: Abolish PG13 rule after 11pm (could change) on weekdays, maybe later on weekends. I feel that this could open up more content and stop people from getting breaking the PG13 rule even when all the babbys are asleep.

I'm not gonna say no to this. As people have different time and they will actually just spam it and people will do it BEFORE 11pm(?)

I'm not gonna say no to this. As people have different time and they will actually just spam it and people will do it BEFORE 11pm(?)

Well I think they would need to specify in the rules that it was 11(?)pm server time. This could lead to problems with people who live in vastly different time zones.

If the punishment for using +pg13 content before the specified time was punishable and enforced I don't think there would be a huge problem (granted, there aren't a huge amount of people to enforce this).

Set it to a specific timezone where players can use hldj, Mountain Time in my opinion would be the optimum choice as the western hemisphere starts to ascend to its slumber.

Set it to a specific timezone where players can use hldj, Mountain Time in my opinion would be the optimum choice as the western hemisphere starts to ascend to its slumber.

Mountain or Pacific would be the best bets, most people are asleep (nearly 100% of kids).

The time might need to be pushed on weekends or just weekends are always pg13.

Mountain or Pacific would be the best bets, most people are asleep (nearly 100% of kids).

The time might need to be pushed on weekends or just weekends are always pg13.[/Quote]

It is the most viable option that I could thing of pertaining to this thread. Thank you for agreeing with me.