Sign in to follow this  
Teezar

Mad Disrespect, made one of our new members leave.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542942345881191194/E846CAC18E2D1EEC1E9787759B94312AD5C8FFB6/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542942345881185011/BFF16091114684FE0F176097B36D0135B2076B60/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542942345881179453/C7686C831029B74834A170AD1518FC9E7289E51C/

It's comments like these, especially the one over all chat, that are disrespect. It wasn't just the moderator and admin who should CERTAINLY know better, they were getting everyone else to join in, members, non-members, etc.

It is unfair to make fun of those who enjoy watching a certain show. Rainbowdashie loves this community, knows the rules better than some moderators, and overall, is a good person. People were making fun of him from the time he joined the server, and I, for one, believe that it reflects terribly on the xG community if we can't accept all people for who they are.

This has been a problem with many others as well in the past, Furries and Bronies alike. I'm not saying I'm one myself, but I don't believe they should be persecuted based on the fact that they are. The fact is, they are who they are and to make fun of them about it is just unnecessarily mean and cruel.

Didn't know where else to put this, so I put it here. BY THIS i mean, i don't really want them banned, i just want something to be said about it.

@@serbiansnaga @Link_ @@PapiChulo @@Neo

LOL, When did I once direct it towards rainbowdashie? I didn't. So what if I have my opinion. I don't like them. He likes them. I can have an opinion.

I never said to him that bronies are faggots or anything. I also never said anything in all chat, telling people to make fun of him. I do not see what I did other than express an opinion. Maybe I took it too far, & I never wanted him to leave, I like the guy, but if he gets mad cuz of what some people say, he should grow up. I didn't disrespect him did I? No

In my defence, i was kidding and i don't even know what a brony is AND i even have a little pony spray..

I'm sorry if this hurted you in any way.

If i remember correctly, RainbowDashie was the one who made my spray and i have been having it for a year and i still like it. Me and rainbowdashie was good friend i didn't even know that i was talking about him.

P.S : I don't have anything against bronies anyway.

Personally, Ima fucking laugh. HAHAHAHA.

Ok first off, Rainbow is coming on the server today and has the nerve to say that ALL Admins/Mods don't follow the rules and that we(mods/admins) make xG look bad. Okay. Really now? I'll let someone else address that. He then proceeded to say that we are "Cyber Bullying" him. If you can't take a fucking joke don't play on the servers, yes.. do not disrespect is a rule but to a certain extent. Now before I get a ban request on me for telling him to grow a fucking pair. I just had to comment on this.

LOL, When did I once direct it towards rainbowdashie? I didn't. So what if I have my opinion. I don't like them. He likes them. I can have an opinion.

I never said to him that bronies are faggots or anything. I also never said anything in all chat, telling people to make fun of him. I do not see what I did other than express an opinion. Maybe I took it too far, & I never wanted him to leave, I like the guy, but if he gets mad cuz of what some people say, he should grow up. I didn't disrespect him did I? No

Opinion or not you are an ADMIN you should be showing respect all around wither you like or don't like them.

You should be setting a model as to what mods/members should be doing. This is just sad.

I would just like to mention, as i said in my original post, I didn't really know where else to put this. I don't really want these people banned, i like these people and i like what they've done for the community. Yes, he told me that he went in and told the admins that they're cocksuckers or whatever, and I told him that's not the way to handle it. In the end, I just wanted something to be said about it, and haters gonna hate. People in the end just need to learn to shrug it off.

In my defence, i was kidding and i don't even know what a brony is AND i even have a little pony spray..

I'm sorry if this hurted you in any way.

If i remember correctly, RainbowDashie was the one who made my spray and i have been having it for a year and i still like it. Me and rainbowdashie was good friend i didn't even know that i was talking about him.

P.S : I don't have anything against bronies anyway.

Ignorance is Bliss.

closed on request of OP

edit since neo is whining (lol jkz): this happened over admin chat, nighty abused all chat once and thats about it, and from what others said, rainbow has been disrespecting admins in the past, i dont rly have an opinion one way or the other except admins and mods are supposed to present themselves in a mature manner to the community regardless of what members of the community say to them

-sealed away in the last great time war