Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Disturbing news, A TWIST

Alright so i know that the disturbing new's Franchise Has had it up's and downs, But now i will finally do A disturbing news about my self.

Disturbing news Day 1.

Alright so i am rabid, so this will be kinda hard to do without saying it in a 3rd person prospective so i will give it my best.

Do you know how hard it is to be a shoe humper? I mean come on I am a turtle and i hump Shoes? It's awful that i cant mount a female Turtle, and it is just terrible.

Disturbing news day 2

Being blind In my left eye, Do you know what it's liked to get skull ****ed by the other turtles when i am held down against my will. No you dont, i am skull ****ed almost every day, And i am a turtle i have No control over this, It hurts very bad.

This is all i have to say, i hope you can all Accept me for me, And not troll\flame me

Disturbing news Show's we care to the 1's life's we have harmed

This will be the list of the members we have harmed.

-Daredevil

-Aram444

-Player wishes not revel his name

-Quarantine

to these members we have harmed, we apolgize. i hope this disturbing news from it's creator helps. :-)

Yes lenin im blind in my left eye, Got hit with a rock and a slingshot when i was 7, detached my retina<--- Dont know If that's how it's spelt or not. ^_^

Quarantine likes little animals in more than 1 way!