Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

XenoGamers Server Ideas.

Posting this for Silence because he can't connect to the website.

As you may or may not have noticed, the servers are dying off. Particularly jailbreak, and yes

there are other servers but jailbreak is the main server. Jailbreak pretty much runs this clan

with the donations it gets. As a whole, I want the clan to give me feed back on what should be added.

Also, Silence had some sub-clan idea that he wanted to implement. It is long and complicated and

had a currency system to go along with it. He doesn't have the info because he deleted it.

Though, if the sub-clan system was to be completely re-done with custom perks/weapons (such as a molotov/flame grenade)

what would you like to see? As well what other plugins would you like to see?

Some of the ideas in CSS discussion are nice, like throwing knives and such.

Also, how hats and such can change colors, what if we could do that with sub clans? Where you have like your guns custom color according to your subclan? That'd be really sweet.

Also, !drugs !

bump.

Did anyone read what I say? Maybe some ideas on what you want for the subclans since Silence is redoing it. In the pass he hasn't really asked ex. the hub and you guys COMPLAINED for a good month.

more maps in general. even if they suck we need more. i'm so bored of the old ones and the fact that everyone knows how to rebel on them. also if we could make it harder for noobs to join ct? like you have to have played on the server for a total of three hours (overall hours) in order to be able to !guard