Arthman

ssully admin abuse

SORRY FOR THE BAD PLACE BUT I CANT POST IN ADMIN ABUSE

Admins In-Game Name:ssully

Admins STEAM-ID.Idk

Your In-Game Name:Arthman

Your STEAM-ID.Idk either

What server did this happen in?:JB

What exactly did the abuser do?: saying he'll 1 week ban me for HLDJ and kicked me for talking

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?:he said if i talk ill be kicked (I was t)

Did it affect other players?: I dont know, Im not on the server anymore -_-

Explain the entire situation here:It was begining of the round, and i was still talking. Ssullly comes up and say talk again and i kick you. (Wtf Kick really? that's abuse i wasnt spamming or anything. and also he could have killed me with his damn gun) ANother time was that he comes up saying if you use HLDJ youll get 1 week ban(tsk tsk tsk silly ssullly "

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after, you must mute or kick him. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules." STRAIGHT out of admin handbook) he should really learn his job right.

well when an admin tells you to stop talking before the other t's are able to talk i suggest you listen to the admin. he was using his immunity to mute to interject with random stuff while i was wardening. also i wouldn't have kicked you if i had the power to mute. on the week ban for hldj it came straight for shikaku's mouth.

Also bad grammar is bad.

"on the week ban for hldj it came straight for shikaku's mouth." srry what? well i think donators have the ability to avoid mute because they helped the clan and was rewarded? , you can't just kick him because hes able to talk before other t's are able to but if he's spamming over wardn or some what just warn him , if he continues kick him , after that its a ban, But otherwise don't kick cause he's able to talk before other t's :P.

Why wouldn't you just tell him that you'd shoot him and kill him if he keeps talking? why would you threaten to use admin powers on him just for talking and not mic spamming ?

cause he should know the rules by now, he was a mod after all, and has been a member for a while.

Please tell me you are joking. This is a perfect example of unneccesary admin abuse, and you think this is a good idea? We don't break format for anyone Jay, we give everyone fair warning. He wasn't mic spamming, he was just talking over warden, which means he could say "don't talk or I will kill you" not "kick if you don't STFU" ... Like, if shikaku or I freekill by mistake, since we should know better should we just get banned on sight? You moderators are seriously getting out of control.

Well personally i think its dumb when people go to our servers, join the clan and then freekill massively and all they expect is a slay? I know that this isnt as severe as that but its still someone knowingly breaking the rules, who used to hold a position of power and disrespecting other members of the clan. Isnt arthman the reason that we cannot mute anymore? Muting for 45 seconds would have been a much easier decision..

On a side note, Moderators are not out of control. [xG:R] is. That is all.

I was there for the whole thing Artman should have been banned for 240 min as he was abusing the mic spam excessively. I kicked him once myself for it. Everyone else commenting on this that was not there and taking small bits of information and coming to a conclusion is why I resigned from Admin. There is a HUGE disconnect between all the admins in xG, half don't know who is an admin and who isn't, the other half does not know there is even an admin handbook. This will be resolved soon as I am going to ask Silence to set a meeting with all ranking xG members and Admins especially. This will be mandatory after I talk to Silence. I will make a thread and find out everyone schedule for a good time.

Well Ero, if you saw that he actually mic spammed, and he is saying that he didn't, then he is lying and should be punished. Sully never stated that he mic spammed, he just said he talked over him while wardening which is why kick was definitly unjust but if you saw him mic spam this changes everythingggg. Arthman you deserve to get kicked if you mic "spam" in the beginning of the round multiple times, especially after admins told you not to. Don't leave out key points in your admin abuse threads if you were at fault...

"Explain the entire situation here:It was begining of the round, and i was still talking. Ssullly comes up and say talk again and i kick you. (Wtf Kick really? that's abuse i wasnt spamming or anything. " You just said you weren't spamming or anything

I meant by that that i was not SPAMMING over him. I admit spamming earlier but when i talked and he kicked i wasnt spamming. and now hldj is broken for me so i cant really spam anymore (Untill it's fixed) but ill use it for wardening