Neo

Another game for the motd

Add Red Light, Green Light to the games list?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Add Red Light, Green Light to the games list?

You guys are always complaining there is never enough stuff on our servers. And I'm surprised no one tried to introduce this game sooner.

Red Light, Green Light.

If you play this before 5:00, It is only Red Light, and Green Light. It could be done in an area such as the soccer field, or other wide open rectangular space. Of course Red Light means stop, and Green light means go. You would kill them if they were stopped and they weren't supposed to be, or kill them if they were running and not supposed to be. There can be a winner if you want, and you can make them spray to verify they made it to one end of the field.

If you play after 5:00, you can introduce yellow light which would/could equal walk, and do other tarpish things with it.

*EDIT* Commands are typed so people don't QQ like @@Chrono

some maps on CS:GO have a red light green light game on them, see if you can get someone to copy the game over and add it to a map. just a thought, also i personally voted no because it could be a large hassle.

reason it would be a hassle: warden says red light and people instantly kill not accounting for delay etc. you then say that you must give x time after u say red light/green light, blah blah blah some people count differently leading to potential freekills and potential exploitation of it to kill someone they may not like.

Chrono your arguments are invalid. We have a round clock on the Jailbreak server. This could easily solve most of the problems. Not to mention that with games like simon says, where you have to complete each order in 2 seconds or die, we use the clock to account for the time. I have yet to see anybody count really fast, start killing people, and then get away with it. So I see no problem with this. I would like to see this implamented in the games to be played on jailbreak to mix things up a bit.

+1

Only the warden witnesses a delay in mic usage, if I'm not mistaken. This means that both the Ts and CTs will hear the warden's orders at the same time. An easy way to account for the delay is to make the warden unable to kill for this game.

Also, I suspect some CTs or Ts would type "red light" when they're not the warden (and apparently you need to be the warden to give tarp orders) and cause some freekills. Therefore, mic usage for this game would be better since it's easier to control voice chat than text chat.

opinionated warden

Lolz.