Draxxx

Another Chance for Mod?

Hey guys I wanna try again for mod I have actually did my best to try and cool down of rulebreaking and screaming into the mic. Considering donating isn't required anymore and I spent my last cent on Halo 4 and my family just got high in debt (Child support for 10+ years almost over :D, both batteries in cars died) I want to actually help out in Jailbreak and Surf (Since most of the time there are like one or two on in surf). I would ask that the community please give me a chance on this I really do believe I can do well with mod and I need support on it.

Thank you for your time reading this and live long a prosper.

~ Draxxx

I am also asking that you please not judge me by the days before this thread after this is when I started cooling off. Just going to leave this here.

-1 (sorry man)

Activity: 3/10 (I don't know if I have ever actually played with you any time recently, except for Surf DM I think. :\)

Maturity 4/10

I mean he is only 13 years old, guys.

0 from me.

While I respect and commend you for taking time to cool down after that whole "clan/community" incident, I don't think spamming "Yolo! Swag!" into the mic exemplifies your maturity very well.

Also your age is an issue. Would you let a 4 year old moderate a server? No, because they don't understand a lot of aspects of life. Add 9 years to 4, and you get a 13 year old. I remember when I thought I was mature when I was 13. I think that a lot of people would not be happy if they found out somebody as young as 13 years old was moderating a server.

I don't feel as though you're mature enough or you know the rules well enough to be a moderator. You are relatively active but other than that I don't think you're ready. When you mature a little bit I may consider it.

M: 5/10

A:8/10

@@Chrono please quit it you are not helping his moderator application

Decision: 0

Reason: I'm sorry bud, I can see you have matured some what since your last moderator application ,but I don't see you have matured enough yet. Please don't freak out over the negativity of your moderator application,