Takibo

CSGO PLAYERS READ

I find this extremely hard to believe that he'll waste time TRYING to teach somebody in xG lol

Also, CS:GO just came out, you can't know a lot about it since the real pros don't even know much about it yet..

And Takibo's really good but he's not like invite good which is professional.

I find this extremely hard to believe that he'll waste time TRYING to teach somebody in xG lol

Also, CS:GO just came out, you can't know a lot about it since the real pros don't even know much about it yet..

And Takibo's really good but he's not like invite good which is professional.

I played 2 seasons of Cevo-Professional :P

Well, either way, i know more than you expect, my mind works slower than average, so even though i know what NEEDS to be done, i can lose track of what im doing ingame causing myself to not be as good as i can be.

also, idk if you care, but im Ranked 1 on esea in scrims adr overall lol (1k kills +)

I'm "adopting" one of the xG members.

I will teach this student EVERYTHING i know about Counter-strike and FPS's in general.

I will put you in MY team this season, as a backup, and i will teach you EVERYTHING i know about csgo.

Requirements:

- Be mature and chill

- Idc about the age, just be on to stay awake at least up to like 1130 pm EST

- BE DEDICATED AND WILLING TO GET GOOD

- BE WILLING TO PLAY COMPETITIVE

- I'm not here to teach you how to jailbreak headshots, i will teach you everything professional players know, I want to make you into a professional gamer. (I am VERY smart, i just don't have lets say the "talent" to be as amazing as some of these guys)

- Be dedicated

- Be dedicated

add me on steam :> "laughterkills"

I'd love to be taught by you.

I already have you on steam

@Zolo is just jealous haha.

I'd buy it, but then my 4 yr old laptop still would be like fuck you Neo, and it wouldn't work >.<