Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

I'm back, but...

tl;dr: Thanks for the unban, but don't expect much from me. I'm just here to play.

I'm back, but... I won't be applying for the clan, seeking mod, or donating (unless I need credits for bombs, etc).

In the one week I've been back I've been free slayed 3 times. Only once did the mod admit to being wrong. On another occasion a higher staff member gave me permission to do something, then another staff member slayed me for it. Even though the second staff member agreed to slay himself, the first never admitted to giving me permission to do what I was doing (not with t's, rebel hunting).

Furthermore, I've been freekilled far too much and mods do nothing. I always report it as I should, but it always gets argued away and nothing happens. I know people make bs excuses and staff needs good evidence, and I always do my best to provide it. But not once has a freekiller who killed me been punished.

I respect and appreciate you guys. I used to be an admin too, so I know the BS you catch, and I don't want to hold that against you. But I still call shenanigans.

I'm glad to be back. I love the servers here and most of the people. Thank you for unbanning me. At this point, though, don't expect me to support the community much.

I pmed you that I told him to slay himself and multiple times in admin chat I told him that I gave you permission. Don't blame me.

I even said "If he posts an abuse thread then I'd side with him." So yeahhh.

You left before the round ended and anything could be done.