McNeo

HLDJ Last CT Song

Playing the Last CT Song on HLDJ should be slayable or something. I've seen it cause a scatter and panic a few times resulting in the death of innocent T's.

I completely agree with McNeo, that playing the last ct song over mic via HLDJ should be punishable. I've nearly mass freekilled more than once because I've heard someone play it on HLDJ and thought it was the real thing for a second.

Nope, why can't the T's tarp? Not my fault CT's are so fucking stupid these days. They can't press tab and realize they still have fellow CT's alive?

I don't think it should be slayable since it could help weed out some bad/inattentive CTs. The main thing that you should notice when someone starts playing that song is that you (probably) don't have a machine gun, so it's not the real song.

If some T tries to tarp and give orders then yes, stupid T's will be stupid and should be shot. Personally I've never gotten tarped by a T like that.

But, say for example all the T's are lined up facing a wall, there's a few gunshots and a few guards have gone down. If the Last CT song starts playing the T's are going to panic. Even though it shows a mic for whoever is playing music, how would anyone know if their playing music, or just have their mic queued?

Even though it shows a mic for whoever is playing music, how would anyone know if their playing music, or just have their mic queued?

It says in the chat when Last CT has been activated and also in the top left corner of the screen by the radar.

If this becomes a slayable offense, then it should also become a slayable offense to use /me chat to pretend that you got warden (<-- analogy, not actual opinion). Playing the Last CT music over the mic should be considered as a standard tarp.

It says in the chat when Last CT has been activated and also in the top left corner of the screen by the radar.

If this becomes a slayable offense, then it should also become a slayable offense to use /me chat to pretend that you got warden (<-- analogy, not actual opinion). Playing the Last CT music over the mic should be considered as a standard tarp.

Okay, you convinced me.

loller stop being logical. However what happens if a CT plays it? While T's can tarp and troll as much as they want (for the most part), CT's can't, at least not until after 5. I think it should be weighted a little more than a standard tarp, if it results in a mass freekill.