Monsterdog

[xG:DJ]Towlie The Wizard

Here's some proof.

Liam's Moderator Sub

Not really trolling, but this pissed some people off.

You had no right to post this, he had permission from a div, and plus, I'm pretty sure there have been exceptions to the age rule as long as there is admin consent (which there was.)

Also, the amount of maturity in the post was minimal. "KK FREAKIN CLOSE THIS" Really?

My vote remains, you lack the maturity needed to hold such a position.

I had the right and still the mod requirements are now different you have to have donated to be a cs:s mod now. And the mod rules are still the same so I am going to ask why he had div permission to apply for mod if everybody else is following the rules.

-1 because you constantly troll and annoy people in team speak. Hint Hint getting into channels and spam scrim in their mic a lot of times when you completely know that we don't want to scrim. 2nd of all you probably message everyone in your friend list to say SCRIM which I get almost every freaking time. I don't think you are mod material.

Ive been spammed numerous times to scrim and they were also mods and they still are. So are you saying that the people that join my channel and tell me to scrim should not be mod anymore. If so then tell tree and the rest of them that.

so I am going to ask why he had div permission to apply for mod if everybody else is following the rules.

He had permission because he was mature for his age, unlike what I am seeing here.

you're not a troll or as disrespectful as everyone makes you out to be, but you don't have the proper judgement or etiquette to mod css.

I'd like to take a moment and ask how you can see yourself as a mature person.

In response to me expressing my opinion on how you can improve to get my +1, you -1 my moderator application with the reason "likes to lie about posts/trolls/disrespects."

You've got to be joking. Take a bit of criticism, I'm not the only one with my opinions.