Monsterdog

[xG:DJ]Towlie The Wizard

Towlie Towlie Towlie , this is true u have lost payed mod for idk y , but from wat ever it was u did lose it for , i truely believe uv learned the hardway to not do these actions again , idk bout u guys but i believe pple diserver a second chance. Towlie i will +1 ur mod submission , and if u do get mod , i would like to see u do good with the powers and show other pple and prove them wrong due to ur past , js , if u get mod , i will keep a good eye on u due to ur past , so do good if u get it again. GL.

+1 He has been good and mature person lately (after he got demoted from PM). Well he was good and mature person from first time, it was just power abuse I guess. People, please don't judge him by what other people just simply saying. Which is always make him douchbag by his one past mistake. I think he has been improved. I think he is ready.

thx for your opinions and I dont think I have bagged on others or what shaggy said and I plus 1 every abuse thread when I have said previous times if their is reasonable evidence then it should be a plus 1. So give me a couple reasons of where I have bagged on people.

LOL NO.

Disrespect

Not active at all

Only scrims

Spams me to scrim

You lost the lowest rank in the clan what makes you think you will get a higher?

Just my opinion.

-1 but try to change my opinion.

I dont know how I have disrespected and I do scrim and I do jailbreak but I scrim more but I play at least a hour of jb a day. I know I lost Paid Mod but still your just trying to be a jerk. Not saying that he is 1 but still for saying lies yea thats a jerk move.

-1. You're active & all, but you're not very mature, and you're like a nazi when it comes to rules. If someone does something super tiny, you're like "CT ban this guy, he broke rules"

Sorry.

I have never said ct ban a guy ever when I have been on. Pull up logs if I ever have cause I think I have never said that. And Haa Dron I love you to but I dont think I disrespect alot at all. Ive asked a couple of friends that are in xg and they even think I dont disrespect. I dont know where people are getting these acussations of me disrespecting cause I havent.

Im gonna have to go with a -1 on this one. Only for the fact that it seems you troll and are disrespectful. Also you were active on jb but now you arent and only seem to scrim. I MIGHT change my decision