Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Donating stuff

Not sure if this is the right spot or if there's already a thread going for this, feel free to merge or move.

Had a couple ideas to tweak the current donation system.

First, if you donate through the "currency" menu it does not show up on the right side of the forums in the list. Not really a big deal, but it kind of throws off the count if the community wants to track.

Second, the standard donate link only has an option for 10,000 credits ($10). Would it be possible to add more options? 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, etc.

As an incentive for larger donation, what about a 1% bonus for donations over, say, $25. So if you donate $30, instead of 30,000 credits you get 30,300.

Somewhat related, I recall earlier in the summer when the monthly goal was like $300-400 or something, now all of a sudden it's $1200. Lol, is the clan trying to buy a small country or what happened?

Not sure if this is the right spot or if there's already a thread going for this, feel free to merge or move.

Had a couple ideas to tweak the current donation system.

First, if you donate through the "currency" menu it does not show up on the right side of the forums in the list. Not really a big deal, but it kind of throws off the count if the community wants to track.

Second, the standard donate link only has an option for 10,000 credits ($10). Would it be possible to add more options? 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, etc.

As an incentive for larger donation, what about a 1% bonus for donations over, say, $25. So if you donate $30, instead of 30,000 credits you get 30,300.

Somewhat related, I recall earlier in the summer when the monthly goal was like $300-400 or something, now all of a sudden it's $1200. Lol, is the clan trying to buy a small country or what happened?

No..were trying to obtain a large country...chronos ass.

Our goal is never how much we exactly need, but the goal is nice because any excess funds will go into the month after and give us some slack for that month

Also/ I agree with your idea of increasing the increments of how much people can donate and receive bonus credits. I'll definitely talk to silence