Scythian

Au Revoir

I... damn this is hard.

Well xG, I had a good run with everybody. It pains me to leave, but the clan is simply not what it used to be.

As of late many well-known and very well respected members have been leaving. These members, were the ones who made me want to join xG, to be a part of this wonderful community. I tried and tried again to join, I was persistent. Eventually, I was accepted and it was a pretty great day in my life.

However, now, the clan has become too segmented and people are mean and hurtful to each other. The qualities of the clan that made me want to join, are gone. I finally decided, after talking to some people and friends, that it's probably best that I don't stay if I don't want to.

XenoGamers, I have ignored it until now, but I don't want to stay, and so now, I'm acting on it.

Peace.

Didn't really know you that well. But you were always friendly and cool. Always sad to see those type of people go :(. Sorry you feel the way you do. Farewell Zrine

Just because older respectable members left, doesn't mean that there won't be new respectable members. I hate when people leave because of some of their friends leaving. Be social and meet more people, go to different divisions and shit.

EDIT: Yeah, not gonna say goodbye now because you abused before you left.