Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

Ideas on Plugins?

RPGplugin - Bukkit If we do not get mcmmo

MobCatcher - Bukkit Would be fun to play around with.

DiabloDrops - Bukkit Add's in a awesome pve experince, giving monster drop chances on legenday items!

Decapitation - Bukkit Allows pvpers to get other peoples heads!

MoreThanFish - Bukkit Makes fishing acutally useful.

EpicBoss Gold Edition - Bukkit (EXTREME TIME REQUIRED) this plugin will consume alot of your time, but done correctly will be great for the server.

Trade - Bukkit Allows players to open a ui without spoutcraft to trade each other, so people don't steal items if they throw to each other @ spawn or something.

(tested on another server i play on- No way to dupe with it.)

I've added these plugins:

- Chestshop using essentials economy but there is no real way in making money except for typing /sell all the plugins that give money are out of date such as mob bounty and mc jobs. (If you know any others that are up to date I will look into it.)

- Mob Catcher it does look kind of cool and just fun to play around with

-DiabloDrops looks like reallycool drops and a good plugin, but if people have mob grinders they will have tons of free drops just by going afk.

-MoreThanFish makes fishing somewhat ok to do now. Plus you can level fishing on mcmmo and that will help too.

I've added these plugins:

- Chestshop using essentials economy but there is no real way in making money except for typing /sell all the plugins that give money are out of date such as mob bounty and mc jobs. (If you know any others that are up to date I will look into it.)

- Mob Catcher it does look kind of cool and just fun to play around with

-DiabloDrops looks like reallycool drops and a good plugin, but if people have mob grinders they will have tons of free drops just by going afk.

-MoreThanFish makes fishing somewhat ok to do now. Plus you can level fishing on mcmmo and that will help too.

Tried a command for every plugin and none work.