Sign in to follow this  
Ebic

ba_xg_prison_v1 - Ebic

Well here it is guys, something I've worked on for the past 2 weeks, although if I'm honest I've spent a total of 48 hours on it (I'm a lazy bastard).

@@silence @Link_ @@Unique

I put together a little video for you, as screenshots are annoying to add and don't really show much.

[video=youtube;6t8rrdBsPhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8rrdBsPhg

Link = ba_xg_prison_v1.bsp

This is version 1 of the map and evidently, I'll be adding a lot more than what is currently in - having said that, there is already quite a bit in there for a great game of jailbreak.

This map is solely dedicated to Xenogamers.

Thanks,

-E

Looks beautiful to me. Lil touch of everything just about cept my name. KIDDING but on a serious note would be a good addition to the rotation. +1

Will be sending you your credits asap, you and KOTO should be getting a special rank on forums soon, and I will post your video on home page soon :) Thanks for the great work!

I tested this map 2 days ago in offline mode. Very well built and has a nice layout. Definitely plenty of way to rebel while allowing cts to maintain control of the situation.

Great Layout

Awesome Mini Game choices

Does not favor either team. The team that makes the best choices will be victorious on this map.