Allah

leaving xG!

"ONLY POST IF YOU KNOW ME or HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS TO ME" these kind of clans are alright for a short period of time but it gets boring fast. after being a member for 4 months im pretty much bored of the community. Im more of a guy who needs more ranking then Member,Mod,Then Admin. Not really enough for me to stay any longer. so :p. bye bye.

dont see any reason for y'all to post on this any way. if y'all dont know me then dont post on it, easy as that. i was on CS:S for 2 months or so then took a break to be Real Life Social. then i did Gmod for about 2 weeks and wasint really different. so yea i guess i could see why y'all have never seen me was gone for a month then went into Gmod for 2 weeks not really enough time to get known again.

Calm the fuck done. Jesus christ, fucking pissing me off.

Allah used to play on RPG Surf a lot - I even +1'd his application.

As the beginning of the thread said ""ONLY POST IF YOU KNOW ME or HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS TO ME" If you guys didn't know him don't say shit.

Anyways, peace bro. Hope to see you on surf sometime.

They're probably sayin' that stuff to you Allah cuz you say you wanna a higher rank than member, but you never really interacted with the community it seems. I knew you a little bit, but then you just disappeared pretty much lol. Farewell Allah