Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

Minecraft server 2.

Factions. Factions. And factions. Though serious back end work will need to be done with permissions. Making it so only div leaders can teleport. Mods abused it on the old server. As well as a spawn where people can't sit there and camp, probably a 250 block radius of protected land?

If you guys need help setting up the server I can do. I will definitely help populate it as well :).

Factions, with an assload of spawn protection.

I love factions, but I hate never being able to go to spawn without getting wrecked.

Like minecrack, I'd love to help populate it.

Oi, first time to be in xG minecraft server(I mostly plays on MCME). I am looking forward to play in xG MC.

So, Factions/Survivor will be good. You should get some builders and build few major factions to start with. (if doing faction system)

The map I recommend is Eldaria Latest Version. It has very bautiful Biomes and good map to build off factions.

[surv/Creation] Eldaria Islands V3.1 for 1.6.x, 1.5.x & 1.4.x - 50+ biomes - 3400 by 3100 ! 750K+ downloads - Maps - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

This map is pretty small if you think about it, so Multi verse would be good idea.

Well, if we have non-laggy server, Tekkit Faction is really good idea too.

Well, yeah :D