Sign in to follow this  
IAmLegend

Terraria Server!?!?

I was browsing through the servers and discovered that there was not a Terraria server :0

I was wondering if i hosted a Terraria server with PvP games,Survival, etc every once and a while would people join? i've made a couple custom maps for ctg(capture the gem), bots(not yet finished)(butcher of the sand), botd(butcher of the dungeon), botd(butcher of the desert)(so many butcher of...), class wars, and i'm working on a custom game mode but idk what to call it yet so its just going to be legend's gamemode for now.

If you are intersted in this just post a reply saying you are. (I would mostly be hosting over the weekends as I have hardly anytime during the week). I have a little experience hosting as i've hosted once and co-hosted twice.

Edit-I've thought on a way to notify players when i am hosting if we get this started. My idea is to create a Terraria PvP group and make events or announcements for the game.

I would play on the weekends after I have played a good 6 hours of JailBreak X) you can add me to being dedicated once I buy it I just gotta wait after this week.

Next weekend I would like to test the server. Since there isn't enough poeple to do a pvp game (Well if the people wanted I could) I was planning on just spawning ~5 of every boss, and maybe even the wall of flesh.

I've just finished making some changes to the server, I could use somebody to help test it.

Contact me via steam @ •xG•I Am Legend|TeamAwesome

(testing would take place tomorrow, hopefully)

I already have one up but it is only for the people I trust (Since Terraria has terrible admin mods)

After Christmas I will run the Div.

But the Div can not last long. Terraria has an Endgame.