Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

A new year - Shadow

Hey, I know its been 2 months since the ban, this probably will get denied by many but its worth a try to get my word out.

I know by how I acted, Ive lost many friends within XG by how I trolled and acted towards everyone, I was an general idiot, never thought before I said and I just didn't follow the rules like I should have, I admit I deserve the ban and should probably never come back but, I miss playing on XG server to have fun and chill out with some good people. since its been 2 months and its now near Christmas time and the new year, I have thought to myself, why not make a change and not keep the past as present. why not change my at♥♥♥ude towards others and think before I say, no more trolling to the 3rd degree like I did before. Why not have myself grow up and mature from the nonsense. Why not give it one last chance? I know this might get denied like I said because of the past offenses I've had towards others, I know I disrespected alot and I apologize for that, this is to chrono , Duke, and all the others I've disrespected in the past leading to my ban. Hopefully you guys can see this through and throw me a new years shot, Unct ban, ts unban and unban from all the servers.

You were given warnings, had a 2 week ban and came back and kept doing what you were that got you banned in the first place. And no offense you never did anything to me except be annoying.

I know duke, I understand what I've done in the past, I just want to change and get agoing, not be the old shadow who was annoying and a stupid little ♥♥♥♥. its been 2 months, and near new years.

So massfreekilling. Throwing Nades into stacks, then telling me about it. Then shortly after lying to higher ups to get n ct banned to do it again? Not only that but constant arguments with you and other members.

Nah, you're one less issue I have to deal with while I play jailbreak.

MineCrack, I never lied to get unct banned and never did it again after I got unct banned. no offence, but try to get the story right. I talked to a admin to see if I can get a chance, he unbanned me. but later some people complained about me being unct banned and got me ct banned again for nothing but complaints.. I am trying to prove I am trying to better myself, and not be like I "used to be"

sorry but ur not getting unbanned, what will happen is u will claim that uve changed, maintain that changed at♥♥♥ude for a few weeks, and then eventually fall back into old habits and behaviours and we would have only ourselves to blame because we agreed to have u unbanned again in the first place.

-sealed away in the last great time war