Sign in to follow this  
YouDontSay

xG Member Application

A little about my self: I am from Egypt and CSS is one of the only games that I play. I have a mic but I really hate to use it and I hope that I can be in xG because they have two of my favorite servers (Jailbreak and RPG Surf.) I have been playing on those servers for about 4 month maybe and I have over 3 days played on each of those servers. I mainly play on weekends only and also breaks. Finally, I would really appreciate it if some members were to vouch for me. Thank you so much for read this.

Decided to antagonize me about my PM status over me killing him or something. Then debated I didn't know a part in the mold when I double checked to see I was correct so that went on for a while but eventually I stopped replying.

Activity 6/0

Maturity 3/10

+1 for now, i guess, I don't seem to notice any disrespect, immaturity, etc in you.

I think you're a good person, even better rebel, And you never play CT which is good, since you wont be able to teamkill me ;).

And yeah, i feel your pain on hating to use mic.

Any mod or something can give me any proof of disrespect/immaturity/etc?

Trying not to be rude - I never -1 anyone, (actually, never did so far. only 0's and +1's).

I am sorry for not replying because I thought we are not allowed to reply to other members comments. I would like to start by saying that I still believe minecrack was wrong because when he was a paid mod, he would always bait and he had freekilled a few times but thats ok because people make mistakes. What i remember had happened was that minecrack had started baiting in jb_lego and then he freekilled me and another player but declined to slay himself and one of the admins or mods that was on had said that they cant do anything about it. we then started arguing about how he doesnt know some of the rules so he gagged me, and then i made the stupid mistake of talking in /me chatting so he kicked me and when i came back i said that he couldnt just gag me and kick me for something that he did wrong so he said that if i talked one more time, he would ban me. For the members that complain about me "rule braking," I dont know how to respond to that because I have not played CT for a very long time but sometimes i do get switched to CT but i only stay on it for a round or 2 so I wouldnt know how i am braking the rules on T. I will admitt some people I disrespect but I only do that when they had said something to me or dont know the rules and are freekilling or something like that. One last thing, I believe that you shouldnt judge some1 on what others have said because its not always true. I think that is all I have to say, I hope you guys can change that -1 to a +1 and thank you for reading this

+1 He is very active on the jailbreak server, I personally have never seen him break rules, nor disrespect. The most I have seen is very very small outburst when something goes wrong such as a freekill on him or something, but who doesn't get upset when they get freekilled. I've never seen him disrespect either and I am usually in the server when he is for a very long period of time. He appears to be very mature to me, and a very good rebel, I have never seen him on CT so I have no input there. Goodluck!

Only thing, you should register for Teamspeak, that is a requirement for member submissions.