Aegean

My Final Goodbye

I didnt know you as well as i should have but we had some good times together. I hope to see you around Bro.

We need to do those speed runs of them games, Chrono, You and Me. All Day marathon. My Main Sqeeze

Well ♥♥♥♥..

Hate to see this actually happened but it did. You were the best co leader and you were always there to resolve my issues and help. Sucks to see you leave this way...

Peace and good luck.

GG no re.

Cya man. If you haven't already, don't remove me on steam :P You were a great, very dedicated person in this xG community, easily the best staff member we've ever had, and you deserve mad respect for that. Good luck man, and keep it real!

Aegean it sucks to see you go. You have been a good co leader in my opinion also another question. Are people making those hearts themselves or is the website censoring them?

Aegean..man i dont even know anymore. I know that i was prolly really annoyng to you always asking you questions but you were a lot of help and i have fun playing with you. Maybe add me on steam so we can still play. But still you basicly made most of this clan run the way it did. You were an amazing person and you will truely be missed my friend.<33

I wish i got to know you better. you were the one who got me promoted to admin on CSS and that was one of the most happiest moments in my xG history. I really wish there was something we as a community that we could to to make you stay, but it looks like this time we cant. Best of luck in your travels.

-Death God

Unique couldnt have said it better Aegean..... "Gaygean was the best co-lead xG has ever had" gonna miss you man, idk how shits gonna hold up with so many people who created the structure of this clan leaving! Sorry for all the bs and drama that happened and couldve easily been avoided if not for ones personal enjoyment to piss other off people. Hmu every now and then, take care Aegean where ever you may go.