Sign in to follow this  
Opie

Ct Ban Glitch?

It is brought to my attention that there is a glitch with the Ct Banning system. I am still banned and when unbanned from a mod, the ban is reapplied when switching the map. Is there any way to fix this?

I'll unban you again, I dont know why its still banning you. Anyways Silence, the issue is. If a player is Ct banned permanently we cant do unbans. This isn't only 1 specific player. I can only do unbans during game for Cts. It's a glitch for CS:GO but its still happening, Unique as well has tried to approach Starbuck but it all depends on you and the co leaders @@silence

I can unban them, but, when the map changes he gets auto banned from ct again. It happens every map change. It's not only him, it's every ct that is permanently banned.

i'm gonna state what I said before, CTBans were fine and we could unban just fine on the old system. the problem came after you integrated it with mySQL and the sourcebans web viewer. although it is easier to navigate and find, there are issues with unbanning.

didn't know that. however I did also state the problems were not there on the old system and only came around when it was moved to sourcebans.

it's not something you simply fix speed, in order for it to be integrated with sourcebans there is gonna need to be work put into it, and right now is finals time for silence so he wont be able to do much more than he already has.