Neo

Co-leader Neo

Well guys, crazy things have happened recently. Quite a few great and outstanding members have left our community, although just like Aegean said we will continue to thrive on. Serbian, Brian, and I are dedicated to keeping this community alive and well.

As the new co-leader feel free to message me with any concerns, problems, issues, ideas,homework(seriously) or if you just want to talk to me. I'll make sure to reply asap, and help you however I can.

Together we'll keep pushing on!

-Neo

So have we decided who's Neo Jr.? You outrank me, but I was in the community first, so...?

Anyway, thanks for stepping up. You've always been a great help and you deserve this.

Well guys, cray things have happened recently. Quite a few great and outstanding members have left our community, although just like Aegean said we will continue to thrive on. Serbian, Brian, and I are dedicated to keeping this community alive and well.

As the new co-leader feel free to message me with any concerns, problems, issues, ideas,homework(seriously) or if you just want to talk to me. I'll make sure to reply asap, and help you however I can.

Together we'll keep pushing on!

-Neo

Just because you said that I love you even more.

I honestly am really happy, Brian and neo are promoted to co-leader, Despite my hatred for silence you guys are going to be what makes xG survive for x amount of months to come, You are probably the best and most mature choice for this job, You guys continue making all of our xG live on.

Without aegean without billy fuck without every 1 who has left due to prior events, xG will never be the same, Will it continue to grow maybe, Will To say it will become better is a tough thing to say, i really hope you thrive off of your new promotion neo, Goodluck with what is about to come, and goodluck to you as well brian.

Side note to serbian and silence.

To see this community fall and get rid of it's some of it's greatest members and staff, This is your chance to rise up, And stop being so damn useless, over the past few weeks serbian has been doing his job more and more, But to silence if you are going to have the "no more trolls in xG" you need to stop being a little bitch, And start hanging out with the community, stop yelling in random channels, Stop being a dick and not caring to problems within the clan, Prove every 1 wrong who is saying xG will fall and die a slow death.

Because being kicked from this community after being with it for two years makes me still care, xG has became my home on the internet.

I know and love most of you old fags. Good luck with what ever to come to xG New staff. Hope you do well.

Congrats to the both of you Neo and Brian. You'll do a great job I know you will. xG will survive. It'll be just fine. New people will come. When I joined xG there was only like 40 members here. Now look at xG. Look how much it has grown. This isn't the first time mass amounts of people have left. It's more like the 4th maybe 5th time. And we're still here aren't we?

As I told Silence, just have patients. More people will come excited to join and take part in this community. Some may become very dedicated members and go far in xG.