HaaDron

UGC Highlander Team

So who here is going to be the team captain? I think a scout battle for it should work. Only because Haa-dron would wreck everyone in a rage quit competition.

@@HaaDron

I really need to record next time. You just make me laugh so hard every time I kill you as scout.

So who here is going to be the team captain? I think a scout battle for it should work. Only because Haa-dron would wreck everyone in a rage quit competition.

@@HaaDron

I really need to record next time. You just make me laugh so hard every time I kill you as scout.

Good news! Everyone is now accounted for, and our team is ready for matches! You can view our page here:

UGC League Gaming

I'm really busy with exams right now, but once these are done (Thursday) I'll be on a lot :P

Make sure to practice! I'll post match updates on this thread.

@@Duplolas @@Klure @@Reflex @@Black_Rock @@MuffinMonster

WHY AM I AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST SIR! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Also Banned items listed here: UGC League Gaming

Basically everything. Not really though. Items that have a 0 are banned, items that have a 1 are not.

So try getting a good set going, if you need any weapons that you would like to practice with, let me know. Ill go find them for you for free. Its a good idea to get some team work in. If we expect to go far, we need to find not only what you are best with, but what will also help the team.

Example: I might use a fan o' war or a sun stick because both, when combined with team work, do a shit ton more damage. One does mini crits for everyone else, another does crits to people on fire.

My Loadout:

Scattergun

Winger

Fan O' War or Holy Mackeral

Front Runner (Pink)

Triad Trinket

Dillinger Duffel (Team Spirit)

Laugh Taunt

Hats, Miscs, and Taunts dont mater really. I just listed them to make you jealous!

(Changed link, basically everything is useable lol)

Well we finally got scheduled for our first match! However, in a bizarre twist of fate, we're playing ourselves!

[ATTACH]4279.vB[/ATTACH]

I'm just going to give it a day to see what happens. I'll contact the admins soon.

Lol

5aa4bbffb4522_Screenshot2013-01-16at9_00_28PM.png.a5135a4772dc61eeadcaa670ad8facba.png

GREAT NEWS. We are NOW scheduled for a match on MONDAY (Black people day).

We'll be playing Over Easy [Oe]

You can see their team page here : UGC League Gaming

I'll be negotiating exact times with their leader soon. Feel free to tf2stats them if you so wish.

Get your guns ready dudes.

@@Duplolas @@Klure @@Reflex @@Black_Rock @@MuffinMonster

EDIT: The map we'll be playing is pl_waste_v2! I've only played on it a few times, so make sure to find a server that has it and get a feel for it!

@Brian We need a server temporarily. Can we borrow one of the existing ones? Needs to be done today. Dont blame me for short notice, blame @@HaaDron (Dont blame him though, hes just naturally slow). Gotta go fast!

@Brian We need a server temporarily. Can we borrow one of the existing ones? Needs to be done today. Dont blame me for short notice, blame @HaaDron (Dont blame him though, hes just naturally slow). Gotta go fast!

I just made Brian an extra server, if he doesn't give access to you, he's gunna get in trouble!

@autumn

Brian hasnt been on for about a day and a half now, would it be possible for you to quickly set up the server. We would need these configs set up

UGC League Gaming

Its the first listed which is the actual configs, and then we need the custom pl_waste_v2 set up. Im sorry that im having to get all this done so quickly.

Great news! We won our FIRST OFFICIAL MATCH!

It was a pre-season match, so it didn't really mean anything. We kind of dominated though xD

If we play like that, I think we have a chance at doing well!

We don't have a demo because we won so fast lol -_- We'll record one of our first real game though. :)