HaaDron

UGC Highlander Team

@Brian

So in the upcoming weeks, we are going to need a server. It is nice to have a home team advantage because you get to select if you attack or defend first and some other shctuff.

Silence said he added an extra server for you, so can you just add the config files we need?

You can download them here: UGC League Gaming

The first file you need to download is the Highlander Configs. And then each week we will need a new map uploaded for highlander.

Heres the match schedule:

1 Preseason Match pl_waste_v2 Mon, 1/21/13

2 Regular Season Match 1 koth_lakeside_final Mon, 1/28/13

3 Regular Season Match 2 cp_croissant_rc6 Mon, 2/4/13

4 Regular Season Match 3 pl_badwater Mon, 2/11/13

5 Regular Season Match 4 ctf_haunt_b1 Mon, 2/18/13

6 Regular Season Match 5 koth_arctic_b2a Mon, 2/25/13

7 Regular Season Match 6 pl_barnblitz_pro Mon, 3/4/13

8 Regular Season Match 7 cp_steel Mon, 3/11/13

9 Regular Season Match 8 cp_process_rc2 Mon, 3/18/13

10 Elimination Playoff Match 1 pl_upward Mon, 3/25/13

11 Elimination Playoff Match 2 koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 Mon, 4/1/13

12 Elimination Playoff Match 3 cp_gullywash_final1 Mon, 4/8/13

13 Elimination Playoff Match 4 pl_swiftwater_ugc Mon, 4/15/13

14 Final Championship Match Finals 3 Maps Mon, 4/22/13

All the maps can be downloaded from the page I already linked.

Also it would probably be best just to upload every single map onto the server at one time and then allow vote change to any of the maps. We can then leave the map open to all players through out the week and pass word protect it when we need. It might also be a good idea to give SOMEONE, I DONT KNOW WHO... powers to change the server map and password it maybe temp so that it would be easier to play and practice on the server.

P.S. Givez me teh puwers

@Brian

If your windows is fucked up, I can give you a windows ultimate upgrade key... I takes 10 minutes and its almost like installing a new OS.

@Brian

If your windows is fucked up, I can give you a windows ultimate upgrade key... I takes 10 minutes and its almost like installing a new OS.

It's cool. I'm using Ubuntu, and I'll try Filezilla as soon as I get home.

Hey guys. Match monday, 9:30 pm est. This will be the standard time for our matches.

Map is koth_lakeside_final, which you should all be familiar with. Team is EVIL (Every villain is lemons).

Practice up boys. PLEASE let me know if you can't make it ASAP!!!!

@@Duplolas @@Klure @@Reflex @@Black_Rock @@MuffinMonster

@Brian is the server up yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys. Match monday, 9:30 pm est. This will be the standard time for our matches.

Map is koth_lakeside_final, which you should all be familiar with. Team is EVIL (Every villain is lemons).

Practice up boys. PLEASE let me know if you can't make it ASAP!!!!

@@Duplolas @@Klure @@Reflex @@Black_Rock @@MuffinMonster

@Brian is the server up yet?

The cfg file @@HaaDron is up and running for the server.

Brian said @autumn to download the files and upload them for him because he cant currently with his new OS and everything.

Thanks if you can silence.

@@HaaDron @@Klure @@Reflex @@Black_Rock @@MuffinMonster

Its time to get serious up in this bitch.

We need set classes now. We have been un organized and that shit pisses me off.

This is what we have now.

Duplolas- Scout

Haadron- Demoman

Muffin Monster- Soldier

Black Rock- Heavy

I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL THE OTHER CLASSES ARE GOING TO BE, OR EVEN WHO THE HELL IS PLAYING. SO FIRST PERSON TO POST BELOW GETS THE CLASS THEY WANT BESIDES THE ONES WE ALREADY HAVE SET.

Also the match is rescheduled for tommorrow with an undetermined time. It will be some time between 6-7.

Also I have back up 3 back up players at the ready for any time.

@autumn

Can we please get the server info posted here some time today. The other team doesnt have a server so we have to get one and it seems we are the only people in the world who has one. Which is good considering we will probably win some matches by forfeit lol.

EVERYONE ELSE! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THE TEAM. SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN DO IT. THIS DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL PLAY IT JUST MEANS YOU MIGHT GET USED. Though because you will be part of the team officially you get to get any rewards highlander gives out for playing this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Reflex is officially out of the team. He has resigned. So we need a new member for what ever the hell class he played.

Server IP is up and running: 74.91.124.69:27015

password is: youdontevenlift

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind about the password, it seems there isnt a need for one.

- - - Updated - - -

@autumn The server doesnt have the correct configs, there needs to be no scatter for scout and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

I added a new password, its xenogamers

EVERYTHING IN THE SERVER IS IN WORKING ORDER! HOWAAAAAALUUUUUYA

Great game guys! They were a respectable team. Even though we lost, I actually had the most fun I've ever had playing video games o_o

Anyway, Duplo will be posting the demos soon. At the end of the season, I'm gonna make a huge compilation like thing with all the sweetest frags.

@@HaaDron When and who are we playing for the next match. Get to work, because I have work to do for school. Make it like 6pm. Make sure that is OFFICIALLY AGREED UPON. That way they cant get out of doing it. And if they dont show up on time, no mercy.