Sign in to follow this  
spartacus

ATTN CS SROUCE JB PLAYERS

It would be awesome to see some you guys come hang with us on the CSGO JB server every one in a while :D I got a chance to play with some of you for a short time the other day and I had a blast. I'll get back in there when I have time to do so.

I actually played GO Beta and the gameplay was simply amazing. I want it, but in a way I agree with Sham.

I know and love CS:S, don't want to try to learn another game, lol. Don't get me wrong, I play plenty of games, but with these being so similar I'll probably derp on my controls and such.

+1 to Spartacus, It would be awesome to have CSS players come and see our Division and have fun in CS:GO. Play it and give it a chance, if you don't like it, you can always go back to CSS but trust me. it's really fun!

Ah, what the hell. Just got a steam wallet code for an early Christmas present, and there's no games that I want other than CS:GO. Expect to see me on the server messing stuff up pretty soon.

Ah, what the hell. Just got a steam wallet code for an early Christmas present, and there's no games that I want other than CS:GO. Expect to see me on the server messing stuff up pretty soon.

mess it up real good pls. no jk dont do anything that would get you in trouble, because i will personally hunt you down.

Sign in to follow this