Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Social Media Contest

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_22.png.2d20d4e2decfc4613f676e517377720a.png

**Updated rules to also require you to like the post on Facebook. Everyone who has already entered will still be counted. This additional simply makes it easier to track contest participants.

Post any questions and comments regarding the contest in this thread.

Contest is organized by myself and @@WhyJewMad, sponsored by XenoGamers

I can be reached at [email protected] if you want to discuss anything privately.

our of curiosity, does that image scanner thingy on the top work(forgot the name) or is that there for show? like if i use my phone to scan it will anything happen?

We have over 2,000 followers on Facebook, 13,000 players on our Steam group, and over 100,000 players active in the last few months... But so far only 14 valid entries for this contest. Your chances really aren't that bad, for now.

JewMad and I have been keeping the Facebook active with posts, questions, pictures, and more. There's also plans to use Facebook as a way to organize events, so players who don't frequent our forums have an opportunity to get involved.

Next week I'll be sponsoring an advertisement on Facebook to get our page seen by about 100 million, yes million, people.

Take a few minutes to participate in this contest. It's quite simple, really, and you could win 20,000 credits.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_4.png.baecf03390e2a9f91930d63bf175e275.png

www.facebook.com/xgrepresent

3 days left to enter! The drawing is on Saturday night at midnight central time, I'll stream it live probably.

I won't be keeping this list up to date over the next 3 days, but currently there are 24 valid entries:

Michael Jones

Brendan Frobey

Nathan Poet Marshall

Cris Griffith

Kyle Gilmer

Logan Finn Nordman

Alyxander Sotiropoulos

Connor Parsolano

Flame Bite

Danny Pimenov

Caleb Russell Howland

Matt Black

Mason Fluttershy Rockwell

Justin Behney

Steven Luu

Tyler Chisesi

Cdpf Fuenmayor Parra

Jimmy Havel

Sebastian Collins

Jacob Searcy

Aaron Macklin

Brandon Plasmatic Isaac

Isaac Gerome

Eyas Nasser Qerem

The purpose of this contest was to boost FB activity with members and non-members, and to use our FB page to attract new players to our servers. So far, here's how the numbers stack up, if you're interested:

Money spent: $65

New Facebook likes: 85

"Friends of fans": 101,803 (up 26%)

"People talking about this" (daily interactions with our page): 138 (up 52%)

"Total reach" (people who have seen any of our content): 26,549 (up 1,654%)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_5.png.191ee7cebbe0644f44f89ccddf044227.png

Thanks to everyone who is participating and being active on our Facebook. Our page will continue to be active even after the contest, and we plan on other contest, and Facebook-only announcements and events.