Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Play with me!

Anyone plays cod bo2 on pc? play with me!

Ranked 11 in sharpshooter world wide

Never lost a single free for all (played 20 games)

Never lost a single Gungame game

Never lost a single sticks and stones game

hit me up! i need a league team for it too

show off? not at all, i got nothing to show off lol, looking for a team, hoping someone in xG is into bo2 so i could get invovled in it.

Don't know if you've ever seen an application for tryouts for counter strike or league teams in competitive games but they always include their experience related to that game.

they have league play in pc version? i thought it was just for retards that hack or are pure shit and can't handle the xbox pro's\11yearolds

But in all honesty your achivments mean nothing unless it's on xbox, cod means nothing on pc.

Lol on competitive tournies for FPS shooters, playing on the computer is a requirement since they don't always use controllers. Example, BattleFront3 and Call of Duty have people who play with the controller and the PC version at the same time but to say achievements mean nothing unless it's on xbox is complete ignorance unless you can back it up with proof that all the top players hack on PC and that all the Hack support that the PC version has is obsolete. Also Modded controllers are a thing that isn't easy to detect that even you used on the xbox, and that's also breaking the rules so that also makes your whole "achievements mean nothing unless it's on xbox" for cod is just ignorant lol.

Still love you doe, and target taki one more time, you donzo

show off? not at all, i got nothing to show off lol, looking for a team, hoping someone in xG is into bo2 so i could get invovled in it.

Don't know if you've ever seen an application for tryouts for counter strike or league teams in competitive games but they always include their experience related to that game.

That's not the point... and I have seen an application fyi

it's just we all suck so i doubt you'd actually want to play with us and if you did then we wouldnt go far

i smoke dat purp kush dug yu know how it is

anyways yeah i was just thinking more people played it :(

its reaaaaaaaaally fun

and @@Segway i do D: i play league, csgo, cod, and sc2 :> cod is really fun tho. i have lots of fun

cod always gets boring after 2 months for me, I just don't have a flare for it, guess its too unchallenging.

sc2 is always fun though