Sign in to follow this  
Crabman

Crabman's Moderator Submission

15 not 14

This is for CSS.

I have spent many hours on the servers and I thought it best be time to apply for moderator.

If you -1 me please give a reason for what I am doing not good, and same for a +1 so I can keep it up.

Birthday on the 24th of December.

I think members can +1s these 0_0 but umm yea

+1+1+1+1+1 crabman is probably the nicest person in xG. Never had issues with him. Others don't either. He is very active in-game and on teamspeak. +1ing you crabby. Luv me forever you fag.

Wow. I'm extremely surprised at your age. I honestly expected you to be around 18 to 19 because of your maturity level.

Crabman would make an excellent part of the staff. His maturity and serenity are the best aspects he can put forward.

+1

+1 crabman is awesome! very kind and very fun to hang with on the servers. knows rules very well and i haven't seem him have any conflict with anyone. his age surprises me. but i highly recommend this sexy piece of meat. if he doesn't get mod i will riot. #VectorRiot

+1+1+1+1+1!

Known crab for a little while, He is definently mature. good for the job in my opinion.

Happy birthday too!

CaptureCrab2012

By the way, your 14? You sounded much older, (about 18-19, like the other person said)

Probably me when i was 12... sounded like i was 17... Still do...