Duckii

Server Suggestion

I would like to make an opinion of changing some unpopular server to different mods! such as Deathrun or Ctf seeing how those are usually ever populated!

My opinion is changing either Ctf or Dr into a zombie mod! I know xG had several attempt on creating these but imo they had unreasonable Plugins that weren't so great and that's probably the reason why they weren't populated..

Here's my opinion for the Zombiemod server.. Make all the zombie classes like human.. No extra speed or jump. Keep out ridiculous plugins like croch-pistol or jetpacks... make it those classic zombie server! where you cades and survive! In the past xG had attempted to make a Zm and Ze but both failed due to (In my opinion) Unreasonable plugins that made either 1 side or the other Op. And for maps Add some popular ones like Zm_Day_lego_v2 or zm_4way_tunnel_v2. And my last suggestion is get some nice Admin/Donator skins maybe even member skins for them :3

If you do ever decide to create the server here's what my recommendation are for the setting and zombie settings -

zombiereloaded.cfg [ZombieReload CFG]

playerclasses.txt [PlayerClasses]

^Disabled all races in human/Admin zombie..

It also has Zmarket and Zclass Disabled since all zombie will have same settings but the motherzombie which has less knock back and more hp

Ill post some map suggestion if this is going to go through.

Zombies was one of the first modded game modes that I ever tried on CSS. I used to play CSS only for that, until I found Jailbreak servers and such. +1 to have this done, I would definitely frequent

+1 also since these are server suggestions, fix bhop server by any chance, alot of players have been leaving the servers because of it.

When I first joined it, I noticed something was weird when I was bhopping, I asked lots of times if there was reduced gravity, everybody insisted that there was not. Multiple other players joined, said, "Wtf low gravity?" then left. The xG Bhop server would be a lot more populated if it wasn't handicapped with low gravity, that is just NOT what a bhop server should be like. It's NOT bhopping.

Also would love to see a DR server!

There is currently a Deathrun but it has been unpopulated for quite sometimes! usually some people play in it everyone 2 or so weeks

for a day! Also, if there is any problem with a css server i'm sure u got to post here Xeno Gamers

+1. All of the zombie mod servers that I play on for CS:S are populated pretty much 24/7. This could really help to gain more members and overall have a more successful list of servers, and have a server other than jailbreak that's actually populated on a regular basis.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    TacoSmasher47 Caleb956