MineCrack

The two new MOTD rules..

Just noticed this, but you guys realize Jailbreak is a RolePlaying game, and it's supposed to be like real life jail. That's how it has always been. In real life, do you think that a CO has to go find his Warden in the giant facility and ask, "Hey can I go look for Bob, he broke out of his cell 30 minutes ago..." No of course not... And how about not being able to go into armory? Uh I never can imagine that being some sort of rule, because although they may not re-enter because they aren't firing off rounds as often as us, they could if they wanted to. If ANYTHING Jailbreak is SUPPOSED to be towards CT if you want a GOOD gameplay. Rebelling is SUPPOSED to be hard. Yet Ts get the most wins every game. If anything it's favored towards Ts, which is wrong. Trust me, I would know - My mommy is a Correctional Officer.

Just noticed this, but you guys realize Jailbreak is a RolePlaying game, and it's supposed to be like real life jail. That's how it has always been. In real life, do you think that a CO has to go find his Warden in the giant facility and ask, "Hey can I go look for Bob, he broke out of his cell 30 minutes ago..." No of course not... And how about not being able to go into armory? Uh I never can imagine that being some sort of rule, because although they may not re-enter because they aren't firing off rounds as often as us, they could if they wanted to. If ANYTHING Jailbreak is SUPPOSED to be towards CT if you want a GOOD gameplay. Rebelling is SUPPOSED to be hard. Yet Ts get the most wins every game. If anything it's favored towards Ts, which is wrong. Trust me, I would know - My mommy is a Correctional Officer.

This, this, this.

My mom wasn't an officer, but I was in prison, so close enough.

The consensus want both of these rules removed. And as such they shall be.

However moderators need to make sure to watch CT's for what segway pointed out. There will be CT's that are running straight to key rebelling locations with no indication of someone rebelling, which shouldn't be allowed.

As for the second rule, If CT's can re-enter at will. They going to camp near it without camping armory. And just go back in and "check" things every so often. Regardless of my own opinions you guys wanted it changed, and it is. I'll hop on to see how the reverting changes everything.