Monsterdog

[xG]Towlie The Wizard

-1 By the look of the description of the steam group it seems as if hes just posting this to test the system of applying for xG and trying to prove how easy it is to get in even if you have fucked up in the past. imo it seems even if he gets accepted e will just quit again and not delete the group.

why are people thinking I am trolling about this post. I am not I am really trying hard to figure out why people hate me even before I left xG people hated me and I still dont know why.

Let me quote this so EVERYONE sees the description of his "Anti-xG" group

"Hello this is ANTI XG. This clan is for people that hate [xG]. I used to be in it until little kids started joining and being mods/admins and abusing powers. The Owner and Co-Owners[except for Link/Aegean] have not done their job. This clan will be a new start for xG and I will try my best to get a website up and running and get the rules back to the old ways that xg had before. Mods have to be over 16+ and alot more rules. This will be xG before they became shit. So the Owner is me for now and until we get some people that I know were a good rank with the original xG then I will make them Co-Owners. For now if you want to make donations then plz msg me on steam or post a comment."

I honestly can't -1 you're application enough.

Just so you know you need TWENTY (20) +1'S AND TWO (2) +1's from CO-LEADERS

Our amazing co-leaders

@@Neo

@@serbiansnaga (Good luck)

@Brian

Have fun Towlie.

I lmfao'd

He's saying he wants to make a clan and servers called anti xg that are meant to be what xG used to be?

1. you've not been in the clan long enough to know what it "used to be"

2. your logic is severely flawed.. please see a doctor

Even though the only way you got in was by paying 80 dollars. Yea if you even tried to post a membership app I could see alot of -1.

actually i could see a lot of +1s, as minecrack is a great member, and I would have seen him work his way back up to mod as well, however he is a fat fuck with minimal patience.

btw, -1, and @@Neo @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@HighSociety @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Bigga might as well close this, hell if they don't by the time i wake up and have time with family, I will.

CORRECTION!

#Closed

#Declined

#CumAtMeNeo